Today was fast paced. We're doing fine for CAD, though this week, there's a longer list of assignments and tutorials to do, and so far, I have done very little. It's going to be a struggle this Sunday after the Leadership and Empowerment camp in school that lasts 3 days till Sunday. Hopefully I'll be able to spread out the workload over the next 5 days after Sunday. As for Calculus, tiring, and challenging. Expecting to spend lots of time on revision as well, meaning there'll be little time for rest the coming week. The next 3 days shall be for relaxing, and the following 5 to 7 days would be in overdrive.
Won't be posting anything much, if at all, until Sunday night. 5 more days.
Up there, it's telling it hopes they would not become a reality, while down here, it's saying it hopes they would occur before my eyes. Whatever it is, I'm just there to enjoy and learn. Anything extra and unexpected, shall be a bonus.
No comments:
Post a Comment