So far, everything seems to be falling in place very nicely. Camp, a week of normal lessons, followed by a week of lecture and tutorials attended from home(excluding the practicals on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday). So far, after the camp, somehow I slipped back into holiday mood. The past week was simply enter the classroom, listen, take notes, leave for the next class, and so on.
This week, is the perfect period to pick up momentum and return to the pace I was going at before the camp. I had 3 weird dreams the night before. Almost all 3 had the same 'cast', but the sets were different. The first was at a team gathering, we were at an air conditioned place if I'm not wrong, and we were all standing. Can't really remember what we were discussing about, before I woke around 5, and went back to sleep again.
The next, was really weird. We were at some camp, with the exact same people from the previous camp. This campsite looked like a school campus, but there was something fishy. The walls were similar to those defining the boundaries of Changi Prison. Really tall concrete walls with barbed wire at the top, though there were no guard towers at the corners. Somehow, the same group of us who were in 'prison' back atthe camp, were back to do what we did best. We were at the window of the second floor of a block, coming up with a plan on how to break through the 2 guards at the door, and how we were going to escape. The campsite, had 2 layers of walls. However, if we were to get pass the first door, we would be at the carpark, and there, I could get to my van(hold on for a moment, I owned a van? And how in the world was I going to drive a van when I still don't have a license?), and we would escape.
Grandfather(or is it Godfather?) stood on the zinc roof of an adjacent building and called for us to head back to the main hall for the session. We dashed for the door after jumping from the second floor window. We broke into 3 teams of 3. Two teams would tie up the guards, while the for the third group, one would act as the look-out, the other 2 would pry open the door. We made it through. Grandfather had disappeared. We had to act fast, in case he called for back up. We went to the carpark, but there were 5 guards with batons charging at us! I dashed for the van with another partner, removed the chains that held it there, and drove it to where the rest were. Everyone got on, I drove straight at the wire fence without thinking twice(there was a spike strip blocking our path). The dream ended when we arrived along a stretch of road near the school. I woke at 8.45am. Thinking it was very early, I went back to sleep again.
The last, was at some event in school. The time was around 4pm and 6.30pm. Not sure if it was sunny or cloudy, though I was sure it wasn't raining. I was there to provide media coverage under the Videography and Photography Clubs. Since most of the students there were wearing yellow, and we were moving along the shelthered walkway linking Makan Place(Block 51) and the FMS Block toward Ourspace, it might be fine to assume that the event might have been organised by either by SU, BA FMS or HMS. Noticed some familiar faces along the way. The dream lasted roughly about 30 minutes, and I woke at 9.45.
I don't know how, but Kit Kat seems to have some sort of an effect on my dreams. The Third, Fourth and Fifth, were results of me consuming a packet of the chocolate before turning in for the night. I'm not so sure about the First and Second though. All these, no matter how weird they are, might just become a reality in one way or another, and they do not necessarily have to be 100% true and accurate.
Dreams with good outcomes, or with events that I look forward to seeing in my life, seldom come true. However, dreams that I don't wish to happen in real life, usually have a 30 to 40% chance of happening in real life. Dreams that leave me half-hearted about an expected outcome, might have an 80% or greater, chance of happening in real life(observed from The Third and another dream 3 years back).
Oh, and tomorrow, if there isn't much to talk about, I'll compile the 3 camp posts into one short story. I had 2 packets of chocolate the night before, and tonight, I had another.
Some dreams, can be changed, some can't. Quote from tonight's episode of Flashforward, "I choose hope".
No comments:
Post a Comment