The last lesson before the actual test in 7 days. 10TH November 2009, 10.15am. Slightly less than a week to go. Today I did the circuit with nearly no mistakes at all during he first 30 minutes before we went out on the road. Stalled the vehicle once on the slope due to carelessness(crap). The car was shaking badly each time I moved off on the slope(different car again I guess?). Was attached to car 19 this morning. This car is able to accelerate and move off faster, though I had some problems with the clutch at times. On the road, I did relatively fine, except for 2 mistakes. I forgot to turn on the signal at the merging lanes and changed lanes at a traffic junction. The rest of that route went smoothly.
We went back for a mock test, starting with the road first. At the second turn into Bukit Batok Road, I forgot to check my blindspot. I made the same mistake later while making a right turn into the road beside Hong Kah North Community Club. I delayed traffic there as well while waiting to make the turn. In a hurry I drove off without checking. The rest of the route was fine, until we came to the traffic junction before the right turn. I went wide at the turn when I accelerated too much(as a result of changing to the second gear while turning at high speed). At the final turn, I delayed traffic once again, just to wait for a van that was travelling slowly to pass. It did not end there. Back in the circuit, I failed to give way to 2 motorcycles at the entrance after moving up from the slope. I did fine in the circuit, and this time, I did much better at the parallel parking. In all, I received a total of 14 demerit points.
Andy was waiting to enter the classroom to sit for his final theory test when I left for school. Although he did not pass on the first attempt, I'm sure he'll comeback with a vengence. Once bitten, 1/4 as shy. As usual, took a 20-minute nap on board 985 to Trellis Towers, before transferring to 154 back to school. Had a quick lunch and went for class.Before 2pm, I was at a total loss as to what we should do for I&E. We began sourcing, and finally found one. Have got to come up with a proposal fast. For now, we're safe, but there are still issues to overcome.
Would what I saw really come true this weekend?
No comments:
Post a Comment