I slacked again. Damn. All I did was go online at 10am, 12.45pm and 3pm to submit some stuff, and I went back to sleep. Fine. I'll start revision in the morning. Woke up at 9.30 after sleeping through the night. Turned on my laptop, typed words and digits into a word document, and saved everything until it was time to submit them.
4.35pm, left on a long distance run to Bukit Panjang to meet Hong Peng for a 5km run. At the 7.6km mark, I thought it would be fine to walk there, since the distance calculated on Google Earth was 8.1km. It wouldn't hurt to walk 500 meters. In the end, I had to continue running, since from space, the distance was 500m, but on the ground, I still had another 1.4km to complete. In the end, I reached at 5.40, 5 minutes behind schedule. We went for a short 3km run, before turning back as we did not know exactly where we were heading, although all I knew was if we continued running along the canal, we would reach the back gate of my cousin's condominium. It was 6.10 when we reached 10 Mile Junction to get a drink. From there, we parted ways, and I continued the remaining 8km of the journey home. I completed 22km in 2 hours and 44 minutes(inclusive of time spent at 10 Mile Junction).
This morning, I had another dream. Maybe I'm too obessed with the series Legend of the Seeker? I 'starred' as the seeker, while the wizard was the same old man, and the confessor? If I'm not wrong, it's Lihui. Nevermind about the characters? We were kind of fighting some people for a reason I had forgotten, in a village, when after lots of stuff happened, we left and were in the middle of a clearing in a forest. It was a cross-roads. Both paths ahead of us looked exactly the same, but they were heading in different directions of course. There was a playground and a deserted watch tower near where we were, and we went there to think about which path we should take. We were joined by children who came to play, and we started asking them which path led where. Not long later, some people came as well. I knew almost all of them in person, but in that dream, it was as if we did not know one another at all. I went to the watch tower, climbed to the second floor to get a good look ofthe surrounding. The scene ended there, and I found us being somewhere else. In the end, I did not know which path we took, but we ended up somewhere grand. Somewhere, with red carpet, purple curtains with golden borders, candles as lighting. There was a long dining table with the finest cutlery and dishes. I woke up after that, just as I noticed the large, white doors open.
Weird. A dream in medival times? Me, a warrior? Fine dining? Of all the friends I 'saw', I knew only one? I have got no idea how, in any way, a dream like that could come true. Perhaps, it's just some small parts, or maybe it's just purely another dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment