Monday, November 02, 2009

Experience Drive-28

It might have been late, but I'm starting to show some improvment with the control of the car. I was able to do the parallel parking with some improvement and I took less time at it. The car, for a second time in a row, did not stall. Hope it all goes well, or even better during the final revision session tomorrow. That's going to be used as a gauge to see which areas I got to be careful with, especially since after tomorrow, I would not have any chances to do any more practices on the road until the warm-up session before the traffic police test. Shall do my best to break my current record of 2 consecutive sessions where I did not stall the car.

Today's really heavy, and tiring. The first part of the day was fine, and felt some satisfaction when I finally understood the first part of the second chapter of FM. When I first read throug it the day before, I could not understand a thing about it. FM practical was relaxing, though we were working against the clock to complete two practicals within 2 hours! After lunch came the tiring part. SOM tutorial was rather smooth, and I did not encounter much problems. I started to fall asleep during the lecture, especially after completing the questions assigned to us. Had many mistakes in the FM tutorial, but at least now I have been directed back onto the right track.

Tomorrow, would not be as heavy as today, but it will definitely be more stressful and tiring. I have received my camp letter for this Friday. As it turns out, I'll be missing the whole day of ED tutorial and lecture. Guess I'll have to contact him tomorrow or the day after to inform him.

Patience and hope really do pay off. After 2 weeks where I was unable to recall my dreams properly with details, last night, I was finally able to remember chunks of my dreams. This one's weird(doesn't really matter, since all my dreams are weird). I was part of a battalion waiting to ambush some troops who were marching toward us. We waited on the slopes of a hill while waiting for them to pass through the dried out river, before commencing our attack. The enemy? Not exactly sure who they were, but after some hours, a group of US soldiers entered and joined in the fight. Somehow, we were ordered to attack them as well. We continued on, only to find ourselves preparing for war once again. This time, we were defending ourselves against aliens?! I started running around, acting as a messenger to the survivors of the 2 other parties who were involved in the earlier battle, gathering their help. As for how it ended, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment