Don't know why, but after looking at today's date, I just think it's a nice date. November 4th. What's so special about today? I don't know. Just some normal day, with lots of jam(if not, butter?) on the roads. Was late for school this morning(the first time this semester). Damn there goes my effort to be early for every lesson this semester. Class was fine, though I did myself in again by remaining silent even after making a serious error in my program. Went to complete an assignment before going for lunch an headed home, before going back to school for CCA once again. Went for a super short 1.6km run after that, due to the massive lightning display that helped me maintain my pace throughout.
I had a total of 5 dreams today. One which I dreamt the night before and can' t remember fully, one which I dreamt for 15 minutes after snoozing the phone alarm at 7.30 this morning, and the other 3, on the bus after falling asleep on the way home. The first one, I 'saw' her again, but this time, I can't remember the setting, time and her attire, other than her face. Weird. The second, was one that might have been too good to be true. I saw someone who sat a few tables away from me at the study corner outside LT45. Soon, we starting exchanging looks, and when she went to get a drink, I went over to have a look at what she was doing. I woke up shortly after I saw her walking back with a cup in her hand. The other 3 were rather random stuff, which I dreamt of only because of the surrounding sounds and sights I saw just before falling asleep each time on the bus.
6 More days to the day that might change my future.
I'm starting to believe that it might just happen over the weekend. If it's meant to happen, so be it. If the 7 sightings were just a passing dream to satisfy the emptiness, it's better than it letting it be empty all this while. I'll just face it either way. Nothing beats the pains of September.
No comments:
Post a Comment