Thursday, November 19, 2009

2012 'Preview'

Today was the school took in los of water. Torrential rain in school, flash floods at the Convention Centre underpass and Atrium, and a waterfall at Makan Place. It happened really fast. 12.50pm, I was making my way to class at Block 50 via Blocks 72, 51 and 53. The storm had just begun.

Before that, I had a really bd morning. Waking late, taking really long to pack my stuff. Just as I was reaching the bus stop, I remembered I had forgotten to take my Calculus book along, so I turned back, and was almost late for the test. At Block 27, I met someone, though I can't remember who it was(since I was too focused on getting to the classroom as soon as possible). The test which was really easy except for a careless mistake, during CAD. Expecting to score at least 85% for that one. Lesson went pretty well. Went to Ourspace after buying lunch. It was already 12.25pm when we started eating. It was about 2 when someone announced about a flash flood at the Atrium. Our division was the furthest in, and it's located on a hill, thus we did not notice anything unusual going on. Started feeling unwell after that. One moment was feeling cold, the next I was feeling warm. However, I was not running a fever. 3pm, class ended, and I went back to Ourspace to complete some of the assignments due tomorrow, before heading home, instead of going for cca. Wanted to take part in the friendly this evening. Hopefully, I'll be well enough to go for a run tomorrow evening.

This morning, I can't recall a single dream. Hopefully, tonight I'll be able to dream peacefully, without any alarm which would cause an abrubt end to my dreams(I'm always nearing the climax in my dreams when the alarm clock goes off), which would help me remember my dreams with more ease. Tomorrow's the last day of BCE, but it seems that tomorrow is the only day where we'll be having an actual BCE where we don't have to go to school at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment