Finally started revising Calculus again after a long time. Less than 3 weeks to go, and I have yet to start on the actual revision. Falling behind for SOM and ED as well. Here I go. Next week till the week before Christmas, I won't be online between 7.30pm and 10pm on weekdays for revision. Weekends, well, have to see how it goes.
The morning started well, and I remembered almost everything I dreamt about, but wanted t wait till this evening before recording it in here. By now, it's a little too late, as I have forgotten most of te stuff that happened in the dream. I remember 4 things. Driving lesson(I had missed a lesson during the weekend in that dream), it took place somewhere on a weekday, I 'met' Germaise somewhere, and I 'visited' a few places I dreamt of some time ago. This morning I was able to remember almost everything, but once it was the afternoon, I had forgotten lots of it.
Went to IMM with parents to collect my brother's cake at 1.30pm, we took part in a cashback event at 2pm(and received a $50 Red Apple voucher), and reached home at 3pm to cut the cake. Set off with my cousin, parents and brother to Toa Payoh to drop off my cousin at the swimming complex before heading to Orchid Country Club to collect my brother's 2 bowlig balls, and continued on to Kallang to get his 2 'new' balls. Went to Bukit Merah for dinner, before we came home.
Took lots of pictures today. Most were blurred(as the were taken through the car window), some were ok, and a few were nice.
Tomorrow, it's back to revision, this time, re-writng my own notes for ED.
No comments:
Post a Comment