Today sucks. I had an additional 2 dreams of the same person. Just what exactly is my mind trying to tell me? Currently, the dream tally stands at 13. Of the 13, 6 took place in school, 2 at a public location, and 5 at a place I don't know or can't recall. Of the 6, 3 took place at the study corner at Block 39.
In school, we had CAM as usual. First incident. I saw two solar panels and some control box near the study corner at Block 39 on the way to the vending machin to get a drink during a break. The way the panels and the box were arranged, was similar in the manner some equipment was arranged in the dream I had earlier this morning at 7am. In that dream, I was with my class, when we passed a couple who were working on a final year project at that spot. One was dressed in a black cotton shirt with thin, alternating black, white and purple stripes and black jeans, while the other wore a yellow tee and light blue jeans. I knew one of them. The other, looked rather familiar, but I can't seem to remember who it was. I woke at 7.20am.
Later on, during the pratical demonstration, the air compressor that had a crucial part to play in the function of every CNC machine at the workshop, failed. That led to a 30-minute early dismissal from school today. The practical lesson kind of bcome a simple lecture and tutorial, although there was a short demonstration on the setting up of the tools. When I passed the study corner later on, I noticed some students and maybe even a lecturer at the solar panels and equipment, though I did not recognise anyone who resembled the two I 'saw'.
CAD practice was alright, and I should be able to handle the test tomorrow without much problems. Food delivery was disappointing, with only 4 of us present. The weather wasn't in our favour, but at least it was great to catch up on times with Glenn and Joel, and to meet someone new, but I forgot her name. We delivered 21 packs of food and delivered the last packet at 7pm. We took a bus back to Toa Payoh Hub, after taking some photographs.
As for the second dream, it's weird. Grandfather John, giving a lecture on a scaled-down model of the equipment I 'saw' at the study corner in the earlier dream? I was with my classmates, some members of the team, and the couple was there as well. Way too weird to be true. The equipment and set-up looked rather futuristic. An aircraft engine, that works when positioned vertically instead of horizontally. The colours were manly black, grey and silver, with some movable parts in yellow.
No comments:
Post a Comment