Two years later, three of you went on to serve the nation, while I'm still living the life of a student. It's just a matter of time before I join you guys on the field.
Thadd, I wonder where you are now, and how you're doing. Among the 4 of us, you were like a guy with great strength, a friend I looked upon for reassurance you would be there to help us whenever we had difficulty completing our tasks during PE during our 1 month's stay at MI.
Didn't get the chance to say congratulations on being attached to Shi Hui. Only found out recently. How are you getting along? Great? I could only imagine you as a body builder, always striving to make yourself stronger than ever.
If there's the chance, I do hope we could meet up soon, even a simple tea session with you guys is good enough.
Haven't heard much from Limther as well, though he sounds the same as before. Hope he's as well as ever. Sean, well, I guess he's still the same, maybe better than before, just that I never really noticed?
Let's see if we could meet for once, before next year, hopefully? Looking forward to seeing you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment