This Christmas might be the best I ever had, but then again, I wonder, how many have suffered prior to this special day, we celebrate on the 25th of the last month. It's written with three in mind, but maybe I should not mention any names, so that I could reach out to even more friends.
Hi, I heard that you have felt like giving up. Well, it just isn't the worst of all the problems you have been through. What might be the obstacle that's preventing you from moving on? Work, stress, someone else, or yourself?
Sometimes, if the matter's too great for you to handle, you might want to ask for help, unless there isn't anyone who is able to. It stressing you out? Just take a break. Perhaps, you might have pushed yourself so far beyond your limits, your biological gauges are screaming their lungs out so badly they need some rest. Even machines need a break too. Whenever in doubt, ask. Unless it's something silly like "Do I have to write my name in the box that needs me to do so?", questions never hurt, especially if they're meant for something that requires no mistakes. However, do note that people usually don't entertain the same questions that were asked more than twice. Though I don't really ask questions that often in school, the workplace sure has taught me that asking is almost always the best way out of a deadlock. It's akin to a list of cheat codes to doing well in a job(especially where it's a blue collar job).
Interpersonal skills. Between two or more individuals, communication is vital. Well, it boils down to how you talk to them, the level of respect they need, and how you treat them. A person who's hard to please is like a fish on a fishing line. Sometimes you just got to loosen a little, sometimes you might have that chance to reel in the line. Done well, the other party wouldn't even realise it, and you would be on your way to being on excellent terms with him or her!
Health, own expectations, and commitments. I can't really help you in these areas, except to offer a listening ear, and just see how I could help. I can't really promise you I would be there 24/7 for you, but if I had the time, I am willing to be there for you. You might have gone through a lot, but who knows, maybe someone else has been going through the same situation as you, or maybe worse. So, you can be sure that no matter how bad your situation or problem may be, there would definitely be someone out there who has had an experience worse than you.
All in, no matter how bad your times may be, just know. You have a friend who trusts you, and believes in you. All you got to do now, is belief in yourself, and give it the extra push to make things happen, to turn the tables around. You can do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment