Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country

Many names easily come to mind. And well, just felt like writing something in general for all friends I have who're not in the country right now.


Hey. It's been quite awhile since we last had a nice chat together. How are the times? Doing well? It's the holidays back here in Singapore, though there're a couple of days I have to return to school(so I won't die of boredom! Just joking.). Christmas is just round the corner! Is it snowing over there? Got your gifts ready?


If you're overseas on a holiday, glad you're getting lots of weight off your shoulders, getting that well deserved break from an exciting 2010! Whether is it free and easy, or a group tour, you're bound to enjoy yourself, just be sure to play nice and safe! If you can, do upload some pictures of the places of interest, for I might have some interest to visit those places in future.


Whether or not you're in the same country I'm in now, or if you're just reading this to pass some time, Here's something for you. I might not be physically there with you, neither might I know you very well, but nonetheless, here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment