Though I'm trying to fulfill the challenge, I want to make an effort to make every letter worth something , at least to whoever they're meant for.
Hi, hope the letter I'm typing to you would not seem awkward or anything, since we haven't been talking to each other that often to begin with.
We weren't really that close to begin with. I occasionally talked to you, as I felt you were easy to talk to, without feeling tense and all. I never expected to become that close while we were hosting friends who were here on a visit back in February. Was nice getting to know you better during the few occasions we happened to be together, though I did not say so much about myself.
Anyways, I'll be looking forward to meeting everyone again in the extremely near future, and catch up with everyone as well. All the best to your coming tests(if you still have any)!
No comments:
Post a Comment