Surprisingly, I had a few in mind on who to write to, but, I did not know their names! Initially, 10 faces came right after I saw the topic. Some of them, I knew their faces, but did not know their names. Some I knew their faces and names, but did not know if I had correctly matched the names to the faces. Only one, I could remember, just in time for me to write a proper letter to.
Hey, I met you just yesterday(maybe even a few times before, just that I had forgotten), together with Andy and Zhong Rong. It was one of the rare days I had dinner with them, and thanks to them for allowing us to have a nice chat yesterday, to find out more about the changes taking place in school, 3 years on.
We learnt a lot about what our future would be like, through the chat we had yesterday. Many things I found out that were similar or different between the different groups. Guess the two main UGs are having a cold war again, though I doubt there's anything to be worried about, as there's bound to be a turning point where everyone would come together to stage something impressive just as the first camp fire was, years back.
I never expected you to be a nice person who's easy to talk to. Just ask them. It's really that difficult to get someone like me to put my shell aside. You have that level of maturity in you, which somehow makes me all the more interested in what you shared with us about your training. It sure has benefited you lots, and made you a better individual.
Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to have a meal or something similar with you guys again, I sure had a great evening with you all, celebrating boxing day!
No comments:
Post a Comment