Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain

Right from the moment I breathed my first breadth, I have never hated anyone. Maybe, just the feeling of dislike, for awhile.


To be frank, I used to think that only such people existed only in the fictional world, in books and on screen. Never expected to meet someone like you in the world we live in though. Although I wasn't in favour of the ways things were to be done under your leadership, you have shown me how I could cope under such pressure. Thank you for that.


Under your wing, I seem to have come to realise, studying had never been easier. Which is the reason why, into my final semester of study, I'm even more determined to score straight As, for a better future. No idea whether or not we'll see each other again, but trust me, I'll be more prepared to take on whatever you may throw in our way, if there were a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment