Hi! Just wanted to ask, what makes a stranger? I don't know you, you don't know me. Somehow, I don't know how, we're friends online. Was it this year, or last year? Well, though we were probably taught by the same teachers, but in different buildings, on the same parcel of land, somehow, we're strangers. Till now, I still don't know how it came about. Alright, this is probably going to be the shortest letter I have ever written,but anyways, maybe since we have exchanged words a couple of times, it wouldn't be that awkward for me to write this to you(for fun), though I had a hard time finding someone in my friend list to write to.
Hope you don't mind this being short, since the length is more or less, pretty much an idea of how much I know about you.I wouldn't mind getting to know you a little better, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment