Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to

I can't remember who I made a pinky promise to, but I am sure I have promised many people many things. I can't even remember who was the last person I made a promise to, though I know the last 20 or so promises I made.


I have promised many things to many friends and people, but so far I have broken quite a few, but it's less than a thousand, for sure. Sadly, most of the promises I broke, were the ones that carried really bad consequences.


Since I can't write a letter to the last person I made a pinky promise to, I shall write a letter to the first person I would make an extremely important promise to. To whoever you may be, I promise to make my first promise, a promise that I will promise to care for you eternally, to promise that even while I'm physically or mentally absent from your presence, I will be there with you, to give you strength from afar, to promise that you will never walk to the finish line alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment