Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend

I'm currently 3 days behind schedule due to assignments and tests, but I'm aiming at returning back on track before the next weekend arrives.

Hi!It's almost two years since I first met you. It was meant to be a break from the December common tests, doubled with something to treat myself with on Christmas night back in 2008. At around 2.30pm on boxing day, you asked me to join your training party. That's about how our friendship took off.

You introduced me to not one, nor two, but three friends, who I would cherish, whether or not we would even have the chance to see each other face to face. There's something about this friendship that makes it so special. At the beginning, we were able to talk about almost anything under the sun. Music, arts, math and many more. I seldom have such long conversations with friends, and so often too. It used to be fun conversing with you, almost every night back then. You helped relieve me of my stress, and handed the job to another friend, of whom I eventually came to develop some feelings for. Befriending you, was like a never-ending roller coaster ride. A moment of thrill was never enough. A pleasant surprise,good or bad, was always waiting at every turn. Until recently, I never knew you had a thing for photography. Wondered how long you had been into it, maybe even longer than me. Perhaps one day, we could exchange photographs and pointers online?

We've been going through a lot. If there's one thing I really wanted to do right now, it would be to resolve whatever issues and doubts between us, and continue walking together, enjoying and taking in whatever comes our way. We do not know each other personally, but I do know there's a possibility in strengthening the friendship between us. With that, till I see your names signing in again, I'll be missing everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment